THE LEMONADE RECIPE WORKSHOP
The Fun- The Pretty – The Natural
November the 7th / 8th 2017
9.30am – 5.30pm
Copious amounts of tea/coffee and biscuits and an amazing pub lunch all included!
This workshop is aimed at both beginners and advanced, I will split the workshop over two days and make sure you’re with other photographers of the same level, both days will cover editing in depth.
WHAT I WILL COVER:
- All the kit I use and why
- Building a good rapport with your clients (they’ll recommend you to their friends!)
- How I shoot weddings naturally and try to avoid the cheesy poses!
- Social media/ advertising and getting on the wedding blogs
- How to get more bookings and how to target the clients you want
- One hour shoot to show how I work and practice your skills
- 15 minute individual portfolio review/website review…. And much more!
To book simply fill out and submit the form above along with paying for your place below. Please remember to include your name.
PLEASE TRANSFER YOUR BALANCE OF £260 :
ACC : 49918768
Thank you for showing interest in The Lemonade Recipe Workshop. Look forward to seeing you in November!
Application form will be closed once all spaces have been filled.
Lemonade Pictures Workshop